What time does the Patriots vs. Eagles game start, what TV channel is it on, where can you live stream it, and what are the latest odds?
New England Patriots vs. Philadelphia Eagles will see the two teams kick off the second-straight preseason week. After holding joint practices this week, will we see some of those battles spill over into the game? Let’s take a look at the start time, TV channel, how you can live stream the game, and the current NFL odds for Thursday’s Patriots vs. Eagles game.
New England Patriots vs. Philadelphia Eagles | Preseason Week 2
How can you watch this week’s matchup between the Patriots and Eagles, and what time is it on?
How to watch, live streams, TV channel, & more
- Start time: 7:30 PM, August 19
- Location: Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA
- TV channel: NFL Network
- Live stream options:
Patriots vs. Eagles | Current NFL odds, spreads, betting lines, and predictions
- Spread: Patriots -1 (-110)
- Moneyline: Patriots -125, Eagles +105
- Total: 38.5 (Over -110, Under -110)
There have been several reports this week from joint practice that the Eagles were dominating the Patriots. That news could have caused this line to move closer to the game if public money had started flooding in on Philadelphia. Last week, the Patriots’ offense really struggled, but this week they face a defense that made the Steelers backup QBs look like elite surgeons. Can the Eagles’ offense have more success against arguably a better defense?
The total (38.5) is intriguing because neither offense looked convincing. The Patriots needed a huge run late in the game to get over 20 points. Meanwhile, the Eagles couldn’t get to 20 against the Steelers. This contest could be an ugly one offensively, and the under feels like it is in play.
Patriots vs. Eagles series history
The Eagles and Patriots have faced each other 15 times in competitive action. The series slightly favors the Eagles at 8-7, thanks to a 7-6 lead in the regular season. In the two Super Bowls between them, the series is split 1-1.
- Patriots 31-28 Eagles | 2007
- Patriots 38-20 Eagles | 2011
- Eagles 35-28 Patriots | 2015
- Eagles 41-33 Patriots | Super Bowl LII
- Patriots 17-10 Eagles | 2019
The last meeting between these two teams was a tightly fought affair. The Eagles led 10-0 early in the second quarter but failed to score another point. The Patriots scored 17 unanswered, including a touchdown pass by Julian Edelman to Phillip Dorsett. There was a heart-stopping moment for both sides, as Nelson Agholor, who now is a member of the Patriots, could not pull in a superb pass in the end zone from Carson Wentz.
Patriots 2021 preseason schedule
- Week 1 | vs. Washington Football Team (W 22-13) | August 12
- Week 2 | @ Philadelphia Eagles | August 19
- Week 3 | @ New York Giants | August 29
Eagles 2021 preseason schedule
- Week 1 | vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (L 16-24) | August 12
- Week 2 | vs. New England Patriots | August 19
- Week 3 | @ New York Jets | August 27